The ATH-E50 features specially designed housings that provide excellent isolation, ensuring confident, comfortable stage performance. To address the evolution of modern music production, this model also excels at providing a consistent reference in every sonic environment, making it the ideal choice for the producer on the road.
The sound isolation and comfort offered by the ATH-E50 are enhanced by the four sizes of included silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), which allow you to create a custom fit. The ATH-E50 also comes with a detachable 1.6 m (5. 2′) cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones and a 3.5 mm (1/8″) stereo mini-plug output, and a carrying case.
- Powerful single balanced armature drivers provide an accurate full-range response
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation, allowing you to focus on the music
- Detachable 1.6 m (5.2′) cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- Includes a carrying case, 6.3 mm (1/4″) adapter, and silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L)
|Frequency Response||20 – 18,000 Hz|
|Weight||9 g (0.3 oz), without cable|
|Cable||Detachable 1.6 m (5.2′) with A2DC connectors|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8″) gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped|
|Accessories Included||Carrying case, silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), 6.3 mm (1/4″) adapter|