Streamlined with high output and extended low frequency, the L1 Pro16 from Bose is a line array with J-shaped coverage. Featuring 16 articulated 2″ neodymium drivers, this array delivers 180-degree horizontal coverage, tight vertical control on top, wide dispersion on the bottom covering audiences whether the array is set up on the floor or an elevated stage. The integrated bass has a RaceTrack 10″x 18″ neodymium driver to rival the performance of a conventional 15″ woofer. Plus its optimized center of gravity and slim size make it easier for transport. Each of the L1 Pro systems come with two combo XLR-1/4” phantom-powered inputs, 1/4″ and 1/8″ (3.5 mm) aux inputs, plus Bluetooth streaming capability, all mixable through the built-in mixer. Plus the dedicated ToneMatch port allows you to add even more sources using either the Bose T4S or T8S mixer (sold separately). You can also adjust mixer settings in real time from your mobile device using the L1 Mix app, which is downloadable for free from both the Apple and Google Play app stores.
Bose L1-PRO-16 Applications:
Bose L1-PRO-16 Features:
- A balance of power and portability
- Bass without the bulk
- Mixer onboard and on your phone
- Intuitive and instant wireless control
Bose L1-PRO-16 Specifications:
- Acoustic Performance: Versatile coverage — J-shaped line array, featuring 16 articulated 2″ neodymium drivers; 180-degree horizontal coverage, tight vertical control on top, wide dispersion on the bottom to cover audiences whether set up on the floor or on an elevated stage, and even off to the extreme sides in medium to large venues.
- Coverage: 180° H x 0° to -30° V
- Low frequency (-3 dB): 42 Hz