The most advanced Bose L1 portable line array to date, the L1 Pro 32 Sub1 brings legendary Bose sonic excellence to medium and large-scale events like weddings, clubs, and festivals.
The L1 Pro 32 Sub1 features a 32-driver articulated line array paired with a Bose Sub2 modular subwoofer. The 480 watt 32-driver array creates a 180-degree horizontal coverage pattern making anything in front the sweet spot, while a focused vertical coverage pattern produces clear articulate vocals. Add the 480W Sub1 Bass module, and you have a powerful full-range system that can fill any room with Bose quality audio. You can add a second L1 Pro 32 Sub1 (sold separately) to create an impressive stereo system for DJs or bands.
Load in and load out are a breeze with the L1 Pro 32 Sub1. The system quickly collapses into the included carry bags for easy and safe transport between gigs. Plus, it’s light, easy to position, and takes up minimal room on stage or in your vehicle.
A built-in multi-channel mixer offers EQ, reverb, and phantom power, plus Bluetooth® streaming and access to the full library of ToneMatch presets for live music, recorded music, and more. You can even mix from anywhere in the hose with the L1 Mix app, so you can truly hear what the audience hears. Mixer input options include a pair of XLR-1/4″ combo jacks with phantom power for condenser mics, 1/4″ and 1/8″ aux ins, and Bluetooth® streaming capability.
The L1 Pro 32 Sub1. Providing world-class audio so you can play.
Bose L1-PRO-32-SUB1-K Applications:
- Mobile DJs
Bose L1-PRO-32-SUB1-K Features:
- Ideal for medium-to-large-sized venues and events like weddings, clubs, and festivals
- 32 articulated 2” neodymium drivers deliver 180-degree horizontal coverage with the most focused vertical coverage pattern
- Premium full-range sound with consistent tonal balance for singer-songwriters, mobile DJs, bands, and more
- Less drop off over distance
- Bass without the bulk via the Bose Sub1 modular subwoofer that takes up less space, freeing up room in your vehicle and on the stage
- A modular high-output system that’s lighter and easier to pack, carry, and set up
- Select between optimized system EQ presets for live music, recorded music, and more
- Built-in mixer with two combo XLR-1/4” phantom-powered inputs, 1/4″ and 1/8″ (3.5 mm) aux input, plus Bluetooth® streaming
- Take wireless control with the L1 Mix app on your smartphone to adjust settings instantly from your phone, roam the room and fine-tune, and access the ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets