Yamaha TRBX505 Bass Guitar
Yamaha’s TRBX500 has a simple brief – tone. Premium mahogany construction and an ultra-musical active/passive pre-amp design deliver the flexibility and sheer tonal quality to allow you to sculpt the perfect sound for your music.
Yamaha TRBX505 Features:
- Body: TRBX features a sculpted solid mahogany body, with a mass-optimized 3D design for the optimum balance between tone and comfort coupled with perfect weight distribution.
- Neck: TRBX’s neck design combines a fast, ultra-comfortable profile with 5-pc maple/mahogany laminated construction for outstanding stability and excellent tone.
- Pickups: YGD designed H5 pickups are defined by a clean, open tone that’s perfectly matched with the flexibility of the active/passive preamp design. Their quad-polepiece design and alnico magnets give them the power to drive the active circuit and the sensitivity and subtlety to capture every nuance in passive mode.
- Electronics(Active/Passive selecter, Battery Alert):TRBX500 models feature an audiophile-grade active/passive circuit for fine tonal control and extreme flexibility. The advanced design offers alevel-matched output whether in passive or active mode and tone-switching circuitry that seamlessly moves from treble control to master passive tone.High-quality gold plated parts are used for key signal chain contacts, providing increased conductivity and reliability and a battery alert LED installed on the back panel gives instant indication of low power to eliminate sudden power loss during performance.
- Neck Joint: TRBX uses a precision fitted bolt-on neck joint for maximum adjustability and clear, punchy tone. Developed through hundreds of hours of play-testing, the refined neck joint shape perfectly balances strength, vibration transfer and upper-fret access.
- Bridge: A high-mass die-cast bridge efficiently transfers string vibrations to the body for full, rich tone combined with excellent adjustability and road-tested durability. 19mm string spacing on the 4-string model offers outstanding playability for technical slap or fingerstyles.
- Headstock: Straight string pull from nut to machinehead eliminates lateral tension, providing superior tuning stability and reducing overtones.
- Nut: 38mm (4-string) nut widths give fast, comfortable playability for any style.
- Output Jack: Yamaha’s metal plate-mounted standard jack socket offers superior durability and easy maintenance.
Yamaha TRBX505 Specifications:
- Scale Length: 34” (863.6mm)
- Neck: Maple and Mahogany 5pc
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 10” (250mm)
- Nut Width: 38mm
- Body: Solid Mahogany
- Tuners: Die-cast
- Bridge: Die-cast 19mm
- Pickups: HHB5n (Alnico V), HHB5b (Alnico V)
- Controls: Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, Bass, Middle, Treble and Active-Passive switch (Battery Alert LED on back)
- Hardware Color: Black Nickel